ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the published material and pattern books offered for sale on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may store, print and display the contents supplied solely for your personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content, or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise without obtaining our prior written consent.
TERMS OF SALE
The purchase of a pattern book is subject to the following terms of sale.
- As from January 2015 customers in the European Union are required by EU law to pay Value Added Tax on downloaded e-books. The VAT applicable to their country is added to the shop prices at checkout. Domestic sales within the United Kingdom and sales to locations outside the EU are exempt tax.
- All payments are to be made via PayPal.
- Following confirmation of payment and return to the checkout page you may immediately download your file(s) via the link(s) shown.
- You will also receive an email confirming your order that provides a similar link, or links, to enable you to download the file(s) at a later time. Up to 3 download attempts are permitted and download link(s) will remain open for 28 days, beyond which access cannot be guaranteed.
- Pattern book files are presented in PDF format for you to print out on A4 or letter size paper. The means of receiving, handling and printing of such files is entirely your responsibility.
- After downloading, pattern books remain the property of madeit-patterns.com. They are provided strictly for your personal use under the intellectual property rights described above.
- Due to the nature of the product, no returns or refunds will be permitted.
INFORMATION AND MATERIAL YOU PROVIDE
When using this website you shall not post or send to this Website any material that is, obscene, defamatory, discriminatory, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, or give rise to a civil liability.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence and we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person involved in a breach of this provision or in the posting of prohibited material (see above) on this website.
LINKING FROM AND TO OUR WEBSITE
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website however caused, including any loss or damage caused by viruses or other technologically harmful material that may have been transferred to our Website.
This does not affect our liability for any circumstance which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
LAW AND JURISTICTION