YOU ARE PURCHASING A PDF FILE – a fully graded, computer-generated pattern and an easy to follow, full-colour, step-by-step tutorial to help you make a slick and professional garment.
SKILL LEVEL – Easy
You will need some experience of using sewing patterns and be competent at using your sewing machine and its different functions.
INCLUDED IN THE TUTORIAL:
- Body measurement size chart (all measurements are listed in both metric and imperial)
- Finished garment measurement chart
- Garment technical drawings
- Printing instructions
- Fabric usage chart
- Fabric recommendations
- Simple fabric print and appliqué techniques
- Cutting guide
GOOD TO KNOW:
- The pattern includes seam allowance.
- The PDF is layered, so you can choose to print only the size you wish to sew.
- Be sure to open your PDF using the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Can be printed on either A4 or US letter size, then just tile together and cut around the perimeter lines (instructions included).
- A serger/overlocker is good to have but not essential.