YOU ARE PURCHASING A PDF FILE – a fully graded, computer-generated pattern and an easy to follow, step-by-step tutorial to help you make a slick and professional garment.
SKILL LEVEL – Easy – Medium (for the experienced sewist). The Breeze Shorts are a ‘NO FRILLS’ pattern for people who have been sewing for a while and know how to construct a simple garment.
INCLUDED IN THE TUTORIAL:
- Body measurement size chart (metric and imperial)
- Finished garment measurement chart
- Garment technical drawings
- Printing instructions
- Fabric usage chart
- Fabric recommendations
- Cutting guide
- Lengthening/shortening alteration guide
GOOD TO KNOW:
- The pattern includes seam allowance.
- The PDF is layered, so you can choose to print only the size you wish to sew.
- Be sure to open your PDF using the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Can be printed on either A4 or US letter size (instructions included for tiling the pages together).
- An A0 print shop file is also included.
- A serger/overlocker is good to have but not essential.
The teen sizes for the Breeze Shorts are named after the components of a Full English Breakfast. We gave our sizes names instead of numbers to support a positive body image and self-esteem.