YOU ARE PURCHASING A PDF FILE – a fully graded, computer-generated pattern and an easy to follow, full-colour, step-by-step tutorial to help you make a slick and professional garment.
SKILL LEVEL – Easy (for the experienced sewist). The Eight Tee is a ‘NO FRILLS’ pattern for people who have been sewing for a while and know how to construct a simple garment.
INCLUDED IN THE TUTORIAL:
- Body measurement size chart (metric and imperial)
- Finished garment measurement chart
- Garment technical drawings
- Printing instructions
- Fabric usage chart
- Fabric recommendations
- Cutting guide
GOOD TO KNOW:
- The pattern includes seam allowance.
- The PDF is layered, so you can choose to print only the size you wish to sew.
- Be sure to open your PDF using the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Can be printed on either A4 or US letter size, then just tile together and cut around the perimeter lines (instructions included).
- An A0 print shop file is also included.
- A serger/overlocker is good to have but not essential.
The sizes for the Eight Tee are named after popular biscuits in the UK that we dunk in our tea. We gave our sizes names instead of numbers to encourage body positivity.
LOVE YOUR BODY, NO MATTER WHAT BISCUIT YOU ARE.