YOU ARE PURCHASING A PDF FILE – a fully graded, computer-generated pattern and an easy to follow, step-by-step tutorial to help you make a slick and professional garment.
SKILL LEVEL: Easy – Medium (this is a NO FRILLS pattern, so we expect you to have a certain level of knowledge and experience with sewing techniques and construction).
INCLUDED IN THE TUTORIAL:
- Body measurement size chart (metric and imperial)
- Finished garment measurement chart
- Garment technical drawings
- Printing instructions
- Fabric usage chart
- Fabric recommendations
- Cutting guide
- Quilting tips
- Project planner
- Handy tips and advice
GOOD TO KNOW:
- The pattern includes seam allowance.
- The PDF is layered, so you can choose to print only the size you wish to sew.
- Be sure to open your PDF using the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Can be printed on either A4 or US letter size (instructions included for tiling the pages together).
- A layered A0 print shop file is also included.
- Check #flipjacket #madeitpatterns on Instagram for more inspiration.
The sizes for the Flip Jacket are named after popular biscuits in the UK that we dunk in our tea. We gave our sizes names instead of numbers to encourage body acceptance.
LOVE YOUR BODY, NO MATTER WHAT BISCUIT YOU ARE.