YOU ARE PURCHASING A PDF FILE – a fully graded, computer-generated pattern and an easy to follow, step-by-step tutorial to help you make a slick and professional garment.
SKILL LEVEL: Easy – Medium (this is a NO FRILLS pattern, so we expect you to have a certain level of knowledge and experience with sewing techniques and construction).
INCLUDED IN THE TUTORIAL:
- Body measurement size chart (metric and imperial)
- Finished garment measurement chart
- Garment technical drawings
- Printing instructions
- Fabric usage chart
- Fabric recommendations
- Cutting guide
- Quilting tips
- Project planner
- Handy tips and advice
GOOD TO KNOW:
- The pattern includes seam allowance.
- The PDF is layered, so you can choose to print only the size you wish to sew.
- Be sure to open your PDF using the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Can be printed on either A4 or US letter size (instructions included for tiling the pages together).
- A layered A0 print shop file is also included.
- Check #flipjacket #madeitpatterns on Instagram for more inspiration.
We use a ‘Full English Breakfast’ size chart for our Teen Flip Jacket because it is more fun to be a sausage, egg or tomato and it doesn’t affect self-esteem.