You are purchasing a PDF file – a fully graded, computer generated pattern and an easy to follow, full-colour step-by-step tutorial. Use the latest version of Adobe Reader to print on any home printer and easily tile together. You can choose to print only the size you wish to sew. A print shop version (A0 size) is also included for those who do not have a printer at home or who prefer not to do the taping together.
Skill level: Medium/Challenging. A degree of accuracy is needed to ensure a professional finish. You will be inserting three zips, two of which should be invisible. You will also be sewing angles, corners and pointed seams. If you’ve ever played netball, your pivoting skills will come in handy. And of course, you will need some experience of using sewing patterns and be competent at using your sewing machine and its different functions.
- The tutorial shows industry techniques to help you create a professional finish to your garment.
- Pattern includes seam allowances.
- A comprehensive body measurement size chart is included.
- A finished garment measurement chart is included.
- A4 and US Letter compatible.
- A0 copy shop version also included.
- All measurements are listed in both metric and imperial.
- Serger not required.