YOU ARE PURCHASING A PDF FILE – a fully graded, computer-generated pattern and an easy to follow, full-colour, step-by-step tutorial to help you make a slick and professional garment.
SKILL LEVEL – Easy/Medium
You will need some experience of using sewing patterns and be competent at using your sewing machine and its different functions.
If you have never used fold over elastic before, it may be a little challenging at first but practice makes perfect.
Both the shorties and the camisole are reasonably quick to make but you may find handling small pieces with light fabric a little fiddly.
INCLUDED IN THE TUTORIAL:
- Body measurement size chart (all measurements are listed in both metric and imperial)
- Finished garment measurement chart
- Garment technical drawings
- Instructions for alterations
- ‘Plan your project’ design sheet
- Printing instructions
- Fabric usage chart
- Fabric recommendations
- Cutting guide
GOOD TO KNOW:
- The pattern includes seam allowance.
- The PDF is layered, so you can choose to print only the size you wish to sew.
- Be sure to open your PDF using the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Can be printed on either A4 or US letter size, then just tile together and cut around the perimeter lines (instructions included).
- An A0 print shop file is also included, for those who do not have a printer at home or who prefer not to do the taping together.
- A serger/overlocker is good to have but not essential.