YOU ARE PURCHASING A PDF FILE – a fully graded, computer-generated pattern and an easy to follow, full-colour step-by-step tutorial to help you make a slick and professional garment.
Use the latest version of Adobe Reader to print on any home printer and easily tile together. You can choose to print only the size you wish to sew. A print shop version (A0 size) is also included for those who do not have a printer at home or who prefer not to do the taping together.
SKILL LEVEL – Easy
You will need some experience of using sewing patterns and be competent at using your sewing machine and its different functions, but even a beginner should be able to make a Hug Hoodie in a day and have time to make a pair of matching Slow Pants.
- Body measurement size chart (all measurements are listed in both metric and imperial)
- Finished garment measurement chart
- Garment technical drawings
- Instructions for alterations
- ‘Plan your project’ design sheet
- Printing instructions
- Fabric usage chart
- Fabric recommendations
- Cutting guide
GOOD TO KNOW:
- The pattern includes seam allowance.
- Can be printed on either A4 or US Letter size. An A0 copy shop file is also included.
- A serger/overlocker is not essential.