YOU ARE PURCHASING A PDF FILE – a fully graded, computer-generated pattern and an easy to follow, step-by-step tutorial to help you make a slick and professional garment.
SKILL LEVEL – Medium (for the experienced sewist). The Tranquility Gown is a NO FRILLS* pattern for people who have been sewing for a while and know how to construct a simple garment.
NO FRILLS is our range of simple, affordable, quality sewing patterns for the experienced home sewer.
Our NO FRILLS patterns are the same great quality that you expect from every Madeit pattern, but without detailed step-by-step, full-colour photographic tutorials. Instead, we give you basic instructions. We tell you what to do but not how to do it. You already have the know-how, so we give you all the key information that you will need to make beautiful, wearable, professional-looking garments.
INCLUDED IN THE TUTORIAL:
- Body measurement size chart (metric and imperial)
- Finished garment measurement chart
- Printing instructions
- Fabric usage chart
- Fabric recommendations
- Cutting guide
GOOD TO KNOW:
- The pattern includes seam allowance.
- The PDF is layered, so you can choose to print only the size you wish to sew.
- Be sure to open your PDF using the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Can be printed on either A4 or US letter size, then just tile together and cut around the perimeter lines (instructions included).
- An A0 print shop file is also included.
- A serger/overlocker is good to have but not essential.
The sizes for the Tranquility Gown are named after popular biscuits in the UK that we dunk in our tea.